Question Bank for April 2019 Examination
Commerce VI- Human Resource Management
- Define Human Resource Management. Explain the significance & functions of HRM.
- What do you mean by Strategic Human Resource Management? Distinguish between Traditional and Strategic Human Resource Management.
- Explain the steps involved in Human Resource Planning.
- What are the benefits and components of job analysis?
- What is Job design? Explain its techniques.
- What do you mean by Recruitment? Explain the different sources of recruitment.
- Explain the steps in selection process.
- Explain the different types of interview.
- What do you mean by Human Resource Development? Explain its functions.
- Explain on the job and off the job methods of training.
- Explain the various techniques of Management Development programme.
- What do you mean by Performance Appraisal? Explain its benefits. Also state the different techniques of Performance Appraisal.
- Explain the importance of career planning and development.
- What do you mean by succession planning? Explain the need for succession planning.
- What do you mean by Human Relations? Explain its significance.
- Explain the different styles of leadership.
- Explain the transactional and transformational theory of leadership.
- What do you mean by motivation? Explain the factors influencing motivation.
- Explain Mc Gregor’s theory X and Y.
- Explain William Ouchi’s theory Z.
- What do you mean by Employee Morale? Explain the factors influencing employee morale.
- What are the causes of employee grievance? Explain the grievance handling procedure.
- What do you mean by Human Resource Accounting? Explain its importance.
- What do you mean by Emotional Quotient? Explain the factors affecting emotional quotient.
- What is counselling? Explain the different techniques of counselling.
- What are the challenges before the HR manger in respect of managing workforce diversity and downsizing?
- What are the challenges before HR manger in respect of ethical issues in HRM?
Module 1 – Human Resource Management
Module 2 – Human Resource Development
Module 3 – Human Relations
Module 4 – Trends in Human Resource Management
My Dear Students,
The questions given in the QUESTION BANK are the most important questions. The students are advised not to fully rely only on these questions. Students should also refer other questions to get the maximum marks.
Best of Luck for your Exams.