Purchasing and Store Keeping Paper – II
Question Paper Pattern
The following Question paper pattern is applicable for April 2019 examination of University of Mumbai.
|Q. 1 Objectives||(20 Marks)|
|Q. 1 (A) Attempt any 10 out of 12||(10 Marks)|
|Q. 1 (B) Attempt any 10 out of 12||(10 Marks)|
1. Objective questions includes Multiple Choice / True of False / Match the Columns/ Fill in the Blanks
2. From each module three questions will be asked for Q. 1 (A) & Q. 1 (B)
|Q. 2 Attempt any two out of three.||(15 Marks)|
|Q . 2 (A) Module – I|
|Q . 2 (B) Module – I|
|Q . 2 (C) Module – I|
|Q. 3 Attempt any two out of three.||(15 Marks)|
|Q . 3 (A) Module – II|
|Q . 3 (B) Module – II|
|Q . 3 (C) Module – II|
|Q. 4 Attempt any two out of three.||(15 Marks)|
|Q . 4 (A) Module – III|
|Q . 4 (B) Module – III|
|Q . 4 (C) Module – III|
|Q. 5 Attempt any two out of three.||(15 Marks)|
|Q . 5 (A) Module – III|
|Q . 5 (B) Module – III|
|Q . 5 (C) Module – III|
|Q. 6 Short Notes any 4 out of 6||(20 Marks)|
|Q . 6 (a) Module – I|
|Q . 6 (b) Module – II|
|Q . 6 (c) Module – III|
|Q . 6 (d) Module – IV|
|Q . 6 (e) Module – I/ Module - II / Module - III / Module - IV|
|Q . 6 (f) Module – I/ Module - II / Module - III / Module - IV|
1 Store Keeping and Materials Handling
1. What is Store Keeping? State the Objectives and Functions of Storekeeping.
2. What are the different types of stores?
3. Discuss the stages in storekeeping. Also state the Duties and Responsibilities of Storekeeper.
4. State the Objectives of Material handling. Write the Advantages & Principles of Material handling.
5. Elaborate the methods of Protection and Preservation of materials in store.
6. How to decide the Location of Store House? Discuss the Factors influencing store location.
7. Discuss the Objectives, Principles and Types of store layout.
2 Store Accounting and Store Record
1. State the Objectives, Importance, Advantages, Need for Store Accounting.
2. Write a short note on Methods of Valuation of Material.
3. What is Store Record? Discuss the Concept, Objectives, Need, and Documents required for Store Record.
4. What is Store Ledger & Bin card? State the Advantages of Store ledger and Bin card.
5. What is Stock Audit?
6. Write a short note on - Lead time.
3 Inventory Control
1. What are the different Types of stock level?
2. What is Value analysis? Write down the Essentials & Steps in Value analysis.
3. State the Purpose, Steps and Advantages of ABC analysis.
4. State the Objectives of Inventory Control.
5. List down Advantages and Disadvantages of Periodical & Perpetual Inventory Control.
6. What are the different Selective Inventory control techniques?
7. State the of Importance Economic Order Quantity.
4 Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM)
1. What is meaning of Logistics? Discuss the Nature, Importance & Challenges in Logistics.
2. What is Supply chain management? State the Objectives, Benefits & Process of Supply Chain Management.
3. Discuss the Role of IT in logistics / SCM.
4. What are the Issues & Challenges in logistics?
5. What is Logistics Outsourcing? State the Benefits of Logistics Outsourcing.
My Dear Students,
The questions given in the QUESTION BANK are the most important questions. The students are advised not to fully rely only on these questions. Students should also refer other questions to get the maximum marks.
Best of Luck for your Exams.