Business Law Question Bank
1 - LAW OF CONTRACT 1872
1. Discuss in detail the Nature of Contract. State the Classification of Contracts.
2. Explain the - Offer and Acceptance, Capacity of Parties to Contract, Free Consents, Consideration and Legality of Object
3. When the Agreement is Declared Void?
4. Write a short note on - Performance of Contract
5. What are the different modes of Discharge of Contract?
6. State the Remedies for Breach of Contract
7. What is Indemnity? What is Guarantee?
8. Distinguish between - Bailment and Pledge
2 - SALE OF GOODS ACT 1930
1. Discuss in detail the Formation of Contract of Sale. 2. Define Goods as per Sale of Goods Act, 1930. Also discuss in detail the Classifications of goods.
3. Explain -Price, Conditions and Warranties
4. Write a short note - Transfer of Properties in Goods, Performance of Contract of Sales
5. Define Unpaid Seller. What are the Rights of unpaid seller?
6. Write a short note on Sale by Auction
7. Explain Hire Purchase Agreement
3 - NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT ACT 1881
1. Write Definition of Negotiable Instruments and its features.
2. Write short note on Promissory Note
3. Distinguish between bill of exchange and Cheque
4. Holder and Holder in due Course
5. Explain Crossing of a Cheque and its types.
6. Dishonour and Discharge of Negotiable Instruments
4 CONSUMER PROTECTION ACTS 1986
1. Write Salient Features of Consumer Protection Act.
2. Write Definition of Consumers.
3. Write a short note on -Deficiency in Service, Defects in Goods