Question Bank of TYBCOM - Business Economics Sem VI for April 2019 Examination
- Explain the Ricardian theory of comparative costs.
- Explain the Heckscher-Ohlin theory of international trade.
- Explain the meaning and limitations Net Barter Terms of Trade.
- Explain the meaning and limitations Gross Barter Terms of Trade.
- What are the factors affecting on terms of trade?
- Analyse the various types of gains from trade.
- What are the factors determining the gains from trade?
- What is free trade policy? Make arguments in favour and against of free trade policy.
- What is protectionist trade policy? Discuss arguments in favour and against of it.
- Discuss the types of tariffs.
- What is international economic integration? Discuss the types of international economic integration also state what are the various stages of international economic integration?
- Explain the concept and structure of balance of payments.
- Explain the causes of balance of payments disequilibrium.
- Explain different measures to correct deficit in balance of payments.
- Explain the WTO. State the principle and functions of WTO.
- Examine the achievements and failures of WTO.
- What is foreign exchange market? What are the participants in foreign exchange market? State the various functions of a foreign exchange market?
- Explain the determination of foreign exchange rate and factors responsible for its change.
- Spot and forward exchange rates.
- Explain the Purchasing Power Parity theory.
- Explain the role of central banks in managing exchange rate.
Module 1: Introduction to International Trade
Module 2: Commercial trade policy
Module 3: BoP and international economic organization
Module 4: Foreign exchange market
My Dear Students,
The questions given in the QUESTION BANK are the most important questions. The students are advised not to fully rely only on these questions. Students should also refer other questions to get the maximum marks.
Best of Luck for your Exams.